The secret of the WORKY touchless arm's success is how it works:
How a TOUCHLESS extraction arm works
The WORKY GTL model arm is a stand-alone jointed arm that works without coming into contact with the vehicle muffler.
Naturally, the concept's simplicity requires significant design and construction know-how to create an efficient product: this is how GTL was designed. The product can support itself without the need of external supports, while the jointed end part lets you easily adjust the extraction arm mouth direction. GTL accessories end with a flexible hose designed to resist high gas temperatures (up to 200°C).
Extraction arms: GTL advantages
The GTL jointed extraction arm provides workshop technicians with a series of unique advantages:
- Time savings: since it does not come into contact with the vehicle exhaust pipe, GTL does not require continuous nozzle changes to adapt to the various vehicle model exhaust pipes. The universal arm lets you save precious time in each operation, leading up to several hours on a monthly basis.
- Economic savings: once the need to change the nozzle is eliminated, even company investments in purchasing adapters become superfluous. These are not negligent amounts, especially when considering that various models are added each year requiring the workshop to keep up to date.
- Reduced damage risks: the extraction arm with TOUCHLESS technology, not coming into contact with the vehicle exhaust pipe, eliminates any risk of scratches or collisions on the vehicle in the adjustment phase.
Furthermore, the GLT arm lets you:
- Reach various points, even far from each other: the arm is designed to easy slide, reaching various points in the workshop from the aerial track.
- Avoid occupying floor space: thanks to being mounted on a track, the extraction arm does not occupy floor space. When not in use, it can be folded up on the support conduit.
GLT extraction arm: the perfect choice for Ferrari Motors
WORKY contributed to the renovation of an important Ferrari Motors group multi-brand workshop, a customer who works daily with dozens of different Seat, Suzuki, Citroen, Hyundai, Kia, Peugeot and Opel brand car models. The main request to be met was to install an exhaust extraction system that was universal and that facilitated moving from one vehicle to another.
The system featured WORKY's GTL universal touchless arm in a sliding version on an extruded aluminium track. This solution adapts perfectly to the mufflers on each manufacturer’s car and visibly reduces service times.
Do you want to learn all the ins and outs of WORKY’S GTL touchless extraction arm?